QuickBooks is an impeccable accounting software that has been successfully able to manage all payroll-related tasks smoothly, but what cannot be overlooked are the various payroll errors that keep irritating QuickBooks users frequently. One such technical glitch is the QuickBooks payroll error 15107. QuickBooks Error 15107 usually shows up while moving ahead with the updating process of the QuickBooks payroll software. There are different reasons to which this error code may be attributed; as a precedent, a damaged QuickBooks file can also lead to this issue. Follow this article to the end to resolve this Error quickly and effectively.
If you have any queries regarding this glitch, you can contact us at +1(855)-738-0359 to get a quick response from our support team.
Solutions to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Payroll Error 15107
QuickBooks error 15107 can be resolved in various ways; some of them have been mentioned below.
Solution 1: Download and Install QuickBooks File Doctor
QuickBooks File Doctor is a splendid tool that can repair a vast array of technical issues in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Press the CTRL+J short key to access the download folder, and then double-tap the QuickBooksToolsHub.exe to begin the installation process.
- Next, you need to tap on Next to install the software and also select Yes to accept the license agreement.
- Click on Next and then choose the Install button to start the process.
- When the installation is finished, tap on Finish.
- Access the QuickBooks Tool Hub by double-tapping its Desktop icon.
- Once the Tool hub is launched, you must proceed to the Company File Issues tab and then use the Run QuickBooks File Doctor option.
- You are now required to choose the Company file facing the issue; to select the company file, tap on Browse, then choose your file.
- Now verify your network and file by pressing Continue.
- The next step requires you to enter the QuickBooks Admin password and click on Next.
- Depending on the file size, the scan could take some time.
- The QuickBooks error code 15107 should be resolved after the scan is complete and if not, please continue with the next method.
Recommended to read :- Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6176
Solution 2: The Quick Fix My Program feature can fix the Error
The Quick Fix My program is an amazing
The File Doctor Tool feature helps repair technical issues of various types within the QuickBooks software.
- To start with, save the QuickBooks Tool Hub on your computer and install the same by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
- After the successful installation, you are supposed to launch the Tool hub.
- Within the tool hub, select the Quick Fix my Program option under the Program Problems tab.
- The same may take a while to launch, so wait for it to conclude.
- Once completed, reopen QuickBooks Desktop and see if the step can successfully repair QuickBooks Payroll Error 15107.
Payroll errors in QuickBooks can be quite annoying to encounter; one such Error is QuickBooks Payroll error 15107. QuickBooks error 15107 can be tricky to resolve but worry not; through this article, we will guide you to permanently eliminate this Error. In case the Error appears again, we suggest you reach out to us at +1(855)-738-0359 to get help from our support team.
you may also read: QuickBooks Error 176109