You need to subscribe to QuickBooks to avail the benefits of the various accounting functions. Regular users have to renew their subscriptions from time to time and provide proper accounting details. If this routine is not followed, you can face the QuickBooks subscription has lapsed error. This issue can occur due to many reasons, like an outdated QuickBooks or a weak internet connection. If you are getting a QuickBooks subscription has lapsed warning message, you can follow this article till the end to learn how to fix it.
If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own, you can reach out to us at 1.855.738.2784 and get assistance from our team of QB professionals.
QuickBooks Can’t Verify my Subscription Error: Common Causes
If you are encountering the QuickBooks Desktop has expired error message, the following factors might be responsible –
- There are network connectivity issues, and your internet is not stable enough to run QuickBooks.
- The internet browser is misconfigured, or there are some issues with the router which need to be fixed.
- Your QuickBooks Desktop version has been discontinued by Intuit, and it has become obsolete.
- The credit card information in QuickBooks is outdated or incorrect, which is leading to the subscription error.
- There are errors while installing or updating QuickBooks, which are causing the subscription to lapse.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 1723
Ways to Address the Cannot Log into QuickBooks because of Expired Subscription Issue.
The QuickBooks Desktop subscription has lapsed error message can be tackled by running the following solutions –
Solution 1 – Run a QB Installation Diagnosis to Fix the Installation Problems
One of the reasons why you are getting the QuickBooks enterprise subscription has lapsed error message is a problem with QB installation.
- Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub setup file from Intuit’s official website and follow the on-screen instructions to install the file on your PC.
- Once installed, open the tool hub and go to the Installation Issues tab to select the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Run the tool to detect the installation errors and perform a scan to fix these issues in QuickBooks.
- Lastly, rerun QuickBooks to see if the subscription issue is dismissed once and for all.
Solution 2 – Sync your License Data and Update the Credit Card Information
You need to ensure that the credit card information in QuickBooks is updated; otherwise, the subscription can expire.
- Open the web browser and visit the CAMPS page on Intuit’s official website.
- Sign in to QuickBooks and select the Product section to open the product details.
- Select the Billing Information option and click Edit to enter your recent billing information.
- Hit Save to give effect to the changes and open QuickBooks to sync the license data.
- Select the Sync License Data Online option to end the syncing process and check if the error code is resolved.
QuickBooks subscription has lapsed error can be easily eradicated by following the solutions provided above. If the issue persists, you can reach out to us at 1.855.738.2784 to get assistance from our technical team.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 6189