Typically, dermatologists or plastic surgeons carry out hair transplants. Follicular unit transplantation (FUT), follicular unit extraction (FUE), and scalp reduction are just a few of the strategies that might be used for the surgery. A hair transplant’s success is influenced by a number of variables, including the technique employed, the surgeon’s ability, and the patient’s general health.
Even though it could be difficult, men with thin or patchy beards can occasionally style their facial hair. This lack of variance may be caused by hereditary causes, burns, scars, scarring, or other circumstances. It might be suitable to employ a false mustache or beard. You’ve finally realized your lifelong dream of developing a beard or a mustache thanks to a facial hair transplant.
Among other causes, the following are some of the major contributors to hair loss:
- surgical scars, burn scars, or trauma scars
- reduction alopecia
- Genetic baldness or hair loss long-lasting post-folliculitis scarring from alopecia areata
Hair transplantation is done for several reasons, including:
- The most common reason for hair transplantation is male pattern baldness. Hair loss on the top and front of the head is a characteristic of male pattern baldness, which is hereditary in origin.
- Tight hairstyles that pull on the hair and cause it to break or fall out are the cause of traction alopecia, a kind of hair loss. Hair transplantation may be able to help these places regain hair.
- Scarring from burns or other accidents: Hair transplantation can help restore hair in regions where a person’s scalp has been scarred.
- Restoration of the eyebrows: Some people may elect to have hair transplantation to replace their losing or thinning eyebrows, which may be the result of excessive plucking or genetics.
Hair transplantation in Ludhiana has a number of benefits:
- Outcomes that look natural: One of the key benefits of hair transplant in Ludhiana is the ability to deliver results that look quite natural. The newly implanted hair will develop similarly to your natural hair and can be styled and maintained in the same manner.
- The long last result: The newly transplanted hair should keep growing for the rest of your life after it has fully grown.
- Lower risk: Hair transplantation is a low-risk technique that doesn’t call for a major incision or a lot of recovery time. After the operation, the majority of people are able to resume their regular activities within a few days.
Hair transplantation may have some additional drawbacks:
- Cost: Hair transplantation can be costly, particularly if you need several treatments to get the results you want.
- Pain and discomfort: Even though the surgery is generally well-tolerated, some people may feel pain and discomfort both during and after the procedure.
- Scarring: FUT hair transplantation can result in a linear scar on the back of the head, but this is typically covered by hair. Where the hair follicles were extracted, a tiny circular scar may develop following FUE hair transplantation, rather than a linear scar.
- Hair transplantation carries the same infection risk as any other surgical surgery. Follow your surgeon’s post-operative instructions carefully to reduce this risk, nevertheless.
Hair transplant recovery
One week later, the newly transplanted area will look quite natural. You will return to your pre-operative appearance in around 15 days as the donor area heals swiftly as well. The FUE hair transplant recovery treatments are also effective.