Thursday, February 2, 2023

How can I apply online to correction my PAN card

Must read

NE Service
NE Service
NE Service is a Guest Post Submission Service for Your Blogs, Articles, Products and Websites.

PAN Online applications are possible. Online applications can also be made for corrections or changes to PAN data. Online application is easiest way to obtain a PAN. Online applications are simple to fill out and can be submitted by the applicant. For verification purposes, you can send copies of the required documents by the post to UTIITSL or NSDL. Here’s how to apply online for a PAN Card: You can apply online for a PAN Card via NSDL or UTIITSL website. The government of India has authorized both to issue PANs, and correct/modify the PAN for the Income Tax Department. The easiest way to apply for a PAN is online. You can also Apply for a new PAN through online with Form 49A. You need to always remember the PAN application charges are mandatory is is not free.

What kind of Document supported for PAN application?

  • Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI.
  • Passport.
  • Passport of the spouse.
  • Elector’s photo identity card.
  • Driving License.
  • Matriculation certificate.
  • Arm’s license.
  • Ration card having a photograph of the applicant.
  • Pensioner card having a photograph of the applicant.
  • Post office passbook having the address of the applicant.
  • Latest property tax assessment order.
  • Domicile certificate issued by the Government.
  • Property Registration Document.
  • Birth certificate.
  • Affidavit. etc.

The PAN (10-digit) is very important as it is the account number for a person in Income Tax Department. The PAN card must contain all the correct information. If the PAN card contains incorrect information, it is best to rectify it. The Indian Income Tax Department assigns each person a unique PAN. So corrections to your PAN card quick and easy. They can be done online or offline. If you want to pan correction offline then you have to contact PAN NSDL Agent and submit your document.

How to Apply for PAN Card Correction/Update Online?

These steps will allow you to update or correct your PAN card information:

Visit NSDL E-Governance’s official website.

Click on “Under Services Section “Apply online.”
Under the “Apply” section, click the “Apply “PAN Data Changes/Correction” Section.
Choose ‘Changes/Correct existing PAN data/Reprint Pan Card (No Changes to Existing PAN Data’ from the dropdown menu.
Choose the correct category from the dropdown menu. For example, if your PAN is registered under your name, choose ‘Individual.
Enter your name, date, email address, and phone number.
Complete the Captcha form and click “Submit.”
Your request will be recorded, and a Token Number will be sent to you. To continue, click the button below.
You will be redirected after you have completed the form. You have three options to submit your documents. Click on “Submit scanned images through e-Sign at NSDL e-Government. “
Fill in all details, including your father’s and mother’s names (optional), Aadhaar numbers, and click on “Next.”
Now, you will be redirected to a new page to update your address.
All required documents, such as proofs of address, proofs of age, and proof of identity, should be uploaded.
e-Sign the declaration, then click “Submit.”

The payment page will then be displayed. You can pay by demand draft, net banking or credit card/debit card.

Online corrections to your PAN card can be made by copying the acknowledgement slip and sending it together with any required documents to the Income Tax PAN Service Unit (NSDL e–gov).

Leave your vote

- Advertisement -spot_img

More articles



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest article

Log In

Forgot password?

Don't have an account? Register

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Log in

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.