QuickBooks Database Server Manager is a highly sophisticated technical utility that is used by QB Desktop users to gain access to the company file present on the server computer through the multi-user mode.
Sometimes this technical utility does not function correctly, and an error message depicted as ‘QBDBMgrN Not Running On This Computer’ pops up on the system’s screen, indicating that the multi-user mode cannot be used.
To get easy resolutions to this technical problem, you can go through this detailed guide very carefully.
You can dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team for prompt guidance regarding the ‘QBDBMgrN Not Running On This Computer’ error.
Error Message QBDBMgrN Not Running On the System: Main Reasons
The ‘Error Message QBDBMgrN Not Running On the System’ occurs due to the reasons described as follows:
- Improper configuration of Windows firewall settings & damaged QB Network Data files can provoke this error.
- If the QB Database Server Manager is disabled or if it is outdated, then this technical issue can arise very easily.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 1723
How to Easily Remove ‘QBDBMgrN Not Functioning On This System’ Error?
The ‘QBDBMgrN Not Functioning On This System’ Error can be eliminated using the resolutions explained as follows:
Resolution 1: Acquire the newest Windows firewall updates & then successfully use the QB Database Server Manager utility on the computer
- First & foremost, just press the ‘Windows + R’ keys together on the keyboard so that you can bring up the ‘Run’ window on the screen, and then you shall type ‘Control firewall.cpl’ in the ‘Run’ window box, following which you need to simply tap the ‘Enter’ key to finally obtain the ‘Windows Firewall’ window. Afterward, move to the ‘Update your firewall’ window on the screen & then you shall check the availability of the new firewall updates by just clicking on the ‘Use Recommended Settings’ button. If you discover fresh Windows firewall updates, then you shall immediately strike the ‘Update Now’ button so that those fresh updates get instantly downloaded on your computer. As soon as the Windows firewall gets updated to the newest edition, you shall simply go forward to reboot the computer, following which you will be able to use the QB Database Server Manager easily & effectively.
Resolution 2: Accurately restart the ‘QB Database Server Manager Service’ on your system to easily root out this issue
- In this resolution, the first thing that you need to do is to tap the ‘Windows + R’ keys just like the previous resolution so that you can get the ‘Run’ window on the screen & then you shall type ‘services.msc’ in the ‘Run’ window box instantly.
- Now, just strike the ‘Enter’ key to effectively obtain the complete list of various services & applications on the screen and then move forward to right-click on the correct ‘QB Database Server Manager Service’. These services will be represented in the following form: ‘QuickBooksDB27’ for the 2017 version.
- At this final point, simply tap the ‘Restart’ button so that the selected service gets restarted, following which you can easily use the multi-user mode to gain access to the server database.
The ‘QBDBMgrN Not Running On This Computer’ error can be easily rooted out through these resolutions. For more help & guidance, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Professionals Team.
You may read also : QuickBooks Update Error
[…] ‘QBDBMgrN Not Running On This Computer’ is a technical issue that occurs while attempting to use the multi-user mode to access the server database. This error occurs because of the outdated Windows firewall. You must update the firewall & restart the QB Database Server Manager Service to resolve this issue. Find the appropriate solutions in this blog or dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact a QB Expert. […]