After updating and running your QuickBooks application in the multi-user mode, users might get a QuickBooks Database Server Manager Network Diagnostics Failed Error message on their screens. Users, when trying to access the company data file saved on the server, they face various errors, including network connectivity errors. When they scan their company data files using QuickBooks Database Server Manager to make sure that other network computers can connect, they bump into the “Network Diagnostics: Failed. Resolve Errors and Retry!!” error message on their screens.
Whenever the users try to restart their QuickBooksDBXX service to fix the error, they also encounter issues with an error message that displays “The QuickBooks DBXX service on Local Computer started and then stopped.” Are you among such QB users receiving these error messages? If yes, then follow this entire blog to troubleshoot the error.
If you feel like enabling troubleshooting the QuickBooks Database Server Manager Network Diagnostics Error, then do not take the risk. It can cause permanent failure to your company data file. That’s why we suggest you take our professional help. Just call us at 1.855.738.2784!
Reasons For QuickBooks Database Server Manager Diagnostics Error
- The outdated QuickBooks database server manager is one of the prominent reasons that give rise to the QuickBooks network diagnostics error.
- Windows firewall is another reason that prevents QuickBooks applications from accessing the essential ports needed to connect with the internet.
- The improper QuickBooks database services can also give birth to QuickBooks database server manager network diagnostics failed issues.
- The QuickBooks components, if gone missing, at that time also users may bump into this error issue.
- The disabled QuickBooks Database Server Manager can also be the reason for the QuickBooks network diagnostics failed error.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 185
Possible Fixing Methods To Remove QuickBooks Network Diagnostics Failed Error
Solution Technique 1 – Verify Your QuickBooks Database Server Manager Version
- First, you need to press the Windows + R keys on your keyboard simultaneously and type Services.msc in the Run window text box.
- Now, you need to tap the Enter key to open your installed services list. After this, locate your QuickBooksDBXX service and verify if the last two digits in the process name match your QuickBooks Desktop software version or not.
- If you have various versions of QuickBooks Database Server Manager, then you need to install the most suitable version of the QuickBooks component to fix the error.
Solution Technique 2 – Terminate The QuickBooks Processes
- First, press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together on your keyboard to open the Task Manager after signing into your system as an Admin.
- Now, right-click every active process that you see there and press the End Processes tab to shut all of them off. After this, restart your QuickBooks application, and try to re-access the company file.
- Finally, you need to try opening the company file again locally from the workstation.
The Final Thoughts!
Let the QuickBooks database server manager network diagnostic failederror not trouble you anymore! Perform these solutions and terminate the fault. You can call us at 1.855.738.2784 in case you need any expert help.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 1603