QuickBooks Desktop is an easy-to-use accounting application that has tremendously helped enterprises all over the world through effective features & tools.
However, QB users often confront technical difficulties while accessing this application & they find that the QB Desktop application does not get opened despite several attempts on the system.
This particular situation is referred to as the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Won’t Open’ problem, and the following blog offers the most relevant resolutions for it.
If you want effective & immediate technical advice to tackle the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Won’t Open’ problem, you can dial 1-(855)-856-0042 to connect with our QB Professionals Team.
What Are the Factors That Trigger ‘QB Desktop Does Not Open’ Problem?
The ‘QB Desktop Does Not Open’ problem manifests due to the reasons explained below:
- Having a corrupted or misconfigured QB installation on the system can easily trigger this technical problem.
- If the QB program has certain technical defects, then this problem can easily arise on the screen.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 3140
How Can ‘QuickBooks Will Not Open’ Problem Be Tackled On The System?
The ‘QuickBooks Will Not Open’ problem can be eliminated using the resolutions stated below:
Resolution 1: Effectively run the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility in order to root out this problem
- Firstly, reach the official Intuit website by utilizing your web browser and then carefully complete the download of ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ on the computer by using the correct download link shown on that website.
- Thereafter, you have to make sure that the appropriate file (‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’) gets saved on Windows Desktop or inside the ‘Downloads Folder’ or any other suitable & easy-to-access folder.
- Now, approach the correct folder or the Windows Desktop where you have saved the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file, and then you shall execute that file in order to carry out the perfect installation of ‘QB Tool Hub’ by the process mentioned on the screen.
- Here, you must double-click on the ‘QB Tool Hub’ icon (present on the Windows Desktop) to easily open it up, and then you shall proceed ahead to access the ‘Program Problems’ tab.
- Next, discover and properly execute the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility shown inside the ‘QB Tool Hub’, and once the execution is completed, you can go back to the QB Desktop application to access & use it effectively.
Resolution 2: Weed out all the QB installation defects via the precise execution of the ‘QB Install Diagnostic Tool.’
- Here, you should first launch the ‘QB Tool Hub’ on the computer which you have already downloaded and installed as per the previous resolution, and then you can successfully find the ‘Installation Issues’ tab inside the ‘QB Tool Hub’.
- Now, correctly execute the ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’ through the option present inside the ‘Installation Issues’ tab, and once the full execution has taken place, you should instantly reboot the computer.
- Finally, you can effectively launch the ‘QB Desktop’ on your computer in order to successfully complete your essential tasks.
By using these highly reliable resolutions, you can definitely eradicate the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Won’t Open’ problem. For further help & guidance, dial 1-(855)-856-0042 to connect with our QB Technical Specialists Team.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 15106