Did you encounter QuickBooks error 30 while modifying or printing the PDF files? This error does not allow the users to print their pdf files. A common sign of this error is that your printer will stop responding to your requests. We understand that this error might be challenging for the users as it hinders the printing process. But the first thing the users should remember is to check if their printer is well connected to the pc. If not, that could also be the cause behind this error. We have listed some easy methods you can apply on your desktop to rectify this error. Also, read the reasons behind the error further in this blog post.
Do you want our QB expert’s help to fix the QuickBooks error 30? If yes, call us on +1 855-948-3646 now and speak to the experts. With expertise in QuickBooks, they can help you resolve this error quickly.
Factors that can instigate the QuickBooks error code 30
- Ensure that you use the admin credentials while using QuickBooks. Otherwise, this error can appear.
- QuickBooks error code 30 could be brought on by a malware or virus attack.
- This printing error can also occur due to corrupted registry entries.
- A QuickBooks PDF converter that is only partially installed may cause this error to appear on your screen.
- The error can also appear if your Windows or QuickBooks version is outdated.
Read More:- How To Resolve Quickbooks Error 5502?
Methods to resolve error 30 in QuickBooks desktop
Making sure that QuickBooks Desktop is updated to the most recent version is the first step in fixing error 30. Try checking and rebuilding the data file to see if the problem still exists. In some circumstances, running the QuickBooks File Doctor tool or restoring a backup may also assist in fixing the issue. Read the methods and apply them on your system step by step to rectify error 30 in QuickBooks desktop.
Method 1: Attempt to reinstall your QuickBooks pdf converter
- Locate the control panel by going to the Windows start menu and using the search box.
- Don’t forget to select “Uninstall a program” after tapping Programs and Features.
- Choose a QuickBooks PDF converter from the list.
- Select next after tapping on uninstall/change.
- Pick the option to remove.
- After finishing the uninstallation of the PDF converter, restart your computer.
- Finally, try reinstalling the PDF converter and check whether this QB error has been fixed.
Method 2: Set up the printer as the default printer
- Hold the Windows + R keys to launch the run window.
- Look for the control panel now, or you can also search for it.
- Head to Devices and Printers.
- From the list of printers, select the appropriate printer.
- Select the “set as default printer” option by performing a right-click on it.
- Restart your computer and attempt printing the PDF once more.
Winding it up!
This blog guide will help you fix QuickBooks error 30 with the help of the methods above. If you are still stuck with this error in your QuickBooks desktop, call us on +1 855-948-3646 now and speak to the experts. They will guide and assist you in fixing this error quickly.
Related Post:- How to Quickly resolve the QuickBooks payroll error 15106