QuickBooks users can encounter many troublesome technical errors while attempting to access the desired company file in the single-user mode as well as the multi-user mode. One of these errors is QuickBooks Error 6000 77, which generally crops up while trying to open up the company file in the multi-user mode.
As soon as this error comes up on the screen, QB users note that various tabs become unresponsive, and eventually, the system shuts down without any prior message.
For further analysis & solutions, go through this technical blog carefully till the conclusion.
If you want swift assistance to resolve QuickBooks Error 6000 77, you can dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team.
Error 6000 77 in QB Desktop: What Are the Main Factors?
The prominent factors that instigate Error 6000 77 in QB Desktop are described below:
- Corruption in the specific configuration files (‘.ND’ and ‘.TLG’), as well as the company file, can provoke this error.
- An improperly-configured firewall on the system can hinder the user from getting access to the company file.
Easy & Reliable Solutions for the Company File Error 6000 77 in QuickBooks
The most effective solutions for the ‘Company File Error 6000 77 in QuickBooks’ are provided below:
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 301
Solution 1: Get the relevant company file as well as your network repaired through the execution of the ‘QB File Doctor’ tool
- To obtain the ’QB File Doctor’ tool, you shall first require to download the most recent edition of the ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ on the computer using the link available on Intuit’s website, and after that, save the tool hub file (‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’) to an easy-to-access place like Windows Desktop.
- Just thereafter, you must commence the installation of the QB Tool Hub by opening the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file & following all those steps that get listed on the system’s screen in a valid sequence.
- When you have properly completed the QB Tool Hub installation, you can just double-click on its icon in order to open it up, and then you can find the ‘Run QuickBooks File Doctor’ icon situated within the ‘Company File Issues’ tab.
- At this step, you can reliably make use of the ‘Browse and Search’ option to get your company file into the QB File Doctor tool and then hit the ‘Continue’ button so that you are able to finally type the accurate QB password at the precise location.
- Now, your network, as well as the company file, will immediately get repaired through the proper execution of the ‘QuickBooks File Doctor’ tool, and then you can open up the data file through the multi-user mode easily.
Solution 2: Impose fresh & valid names on the specific configuration files to ensure the full extermination of this error
- First of all, accurately launch the company file folder & then locate those files that have ‘.ND’ and ‘.TLG’ as file extensions; after that, right-click on those files to choose the ‘Rename’ option so that you can write a fresh word ‘oldkbtr’ to the end of their names: ‘compnew.qbw.nd.oldkbtr’ and ‘compnew.qbw.tlg.oldkbtr.’
- You shall require to save these fresh names on the configuration files by just tapping the ‘Enter’ key, after which you can successfully access the company file through the single-user as well as the multi-user modes.
QuickBooks Error 6000 77 can be rooted out completely by implementing the solutions explained above. For more guidance and help, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Professionals Team.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 6123