QuickBooks Error PS107 interrupts the QB user while attempting to download the latest payroll service updates in the QB application, and this error is usually categorized under the ‘PSXXX’ error series.
Experts have stated that an inactive payroll subscription, along with improper firewall settings, can hamper the download of the payroll updates on the system.
Read the complete & effective analysis of this technical problem in this blog, along with suitable troubleshooting techniques.
If you are getting QuickBooks Error PS107 on your system, you can dial 1-855-856-0042 to get guidance from our QB Experts Team.
Error PS107 in QB Desktop: Main Reasons
The Error PS107 in QB Desktop gets triggered due to the factors explained as follows:
- As explained thoroughly in the introduction, an inactive payroll subscription and incorrect setup of the Windows firewall are the most prominent triggers of this error.
- The payroll update process can also get disrupted if the QB application has not been updated for a long time.
Recommended to Read: How to fix QuickBooks keeps crashing
How to Fully Root Out Payroll Error Message PS107 in QuickBooks?
The Payroll Error Message PS107 in QuickBooks can be effectively resolved through the techniques stated below:
Technique 1: Verify the service key number & ensure a valid payroll service subscription to weed out this problem
- Immediately hop to the ‘Employees’ menu within the QuickBooks Desktop application so that you can effectively strike the ‘My Payroll Service’ and the ‘Manage Service Key’ tabs in a consecutive manner.
- Afterward, verify that the ‘Service Name’ as well as ‘Status’ shown on the computer’s screen are fully correct, and the ‘Status’ is also depicted as ‘Active’, and then you can easily tap the ‘Edit’ button within that window.
- At this point, you must ensure that the service key number is accurate, and if it is invalid, you can very easily type the valid service key number in the specified place.
- Thereafter, move forward by tapping the ‘Next’ button & then make sure that the ‘Open Payroll Setup’ checkbox is unchecked; finally, you can fully download the newest payroll updates simply by hitting the ‘Finish’ button.
Technique 2: Make sure that the QB application is fully ‘Activated’ on your system & then download the latest QB Desktop updates
- To confirm the activation status of your QB application, you have to press the ‘F2’ key just after accessing the QB Desktop & then you can precisely search for the ‘Activated’ word along with the ‘License Number’ in the just-opened ‘Product Information’ window.
- If your QB application is not ‘Activated’, you can simply strike the ‘Activate QuickBooks Desktop’ button under the ‘Help’ menu, after which you can implement the relevant steps to get the QB application activated.
- After that, just look for the ‘Update QuickBooks Desktop’ tab inside the ‘Help’ menu & then simply click on it; finally, you can commence the download of the new QB updates by hitting the ‘Update Now’ and the ‘Get Updates’ buttons in the recently-accessed ‘Update QuickBooks’ window.
- Upon the completion of the QB update process, you can simply install the just-downloaded updates following which you can successfully download the required payroll updates.
Use the aforementioned step-wise techniques to fully eradicate QuickBooks Error PS107. For more guidance, dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Professionals Team.