Having bookkeeping software for your business journey, like QuickBooks, can assist you in growing your company by organizing your expenses, revenue, and other records. Besides this, managing payment services, including transactions, are the best features to raise your business to the top. Still, many users are unable to start the Intuit Update Service when some common issues suddenly strike the application.
In this blog, we will discuss a few causes of why you are dealing with POS Intuit Update Service Error and what are the easiest methods to resolve this error by yourself.
This blog might assist you in fixing this error effectively. Still, if you need help or advice from POS experts, contact us at 1.855.738.2784.
Why Are You Unable to Start Intuit Updates Service?
Sometimes, without knowing the root cause of the error can create a barrier to fixing this issue. So, it is essential to keep things in your mind before resolving this problem.
- The QuickBooks application might not support the installed .NET version on your Windows.
- Sometimes, the installer that assists in installing QuickBooks POS is ruined. This could be a reason why you are Unable to Start Intuit Update Service.
- Having an outdated version of QuickBooks POS on your Windows can be responsible for this error in the application.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks Keeps Crashing
Steps to Resolve POS Intuit Service Error
To resolve this problem, ensure that you have Microsoft .NET Framework installed on your Windows and remember to check that there is no problem related to installing .NET Framework.
Step 1: Run an Update of QuickBooks Point of Sale
Installing the updated version of your QB Point of Sale program on the application can assist you in avoiding this kind of error.
- Launch QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale on your Desktop
- Hit About Point of Sale in the Help tab.
- Ensure that you have QuickBooks Desktop Point 18.0 on your device. If not, then remember to check for the updates.
- Click the Product download page.
- Press the Select Product drop-down list.
- Choose the right edition and version of QB POS Desktop and press Get the latest updates
- Store the file on the computer, and after the download is complete, double-click it to begin the installation.
- Continue with the on-screen instruction to finish the installation.
Step 2: Make Sure to Delete QuickBooks Desktops POS from your System
Removing the QuickBooks application is one of the effective ways to resolve this problem. This solution makes your work easy if nothing works to repair this problem.
- Hit the Start option on your computer and choose Control Panel
- Search for Uninstall a Program and press it
- Double-click QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 and continue with other instructions to delete this from your desktop
- Now re-install QB POS and check if the error is resolved
Most of the time, reinstalling QuickBooks on your system will resolve the error for you. You can try different solutions to resolve Unable to Start Intuit Update Service suggested by the experts on QB forums. In case, you need expert advice from our professionals; contact us at 1.855.738.2784 whenever you need us.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Sync Manager not Working