Even if all of the requirements are met, the visa application may still be given rejection for a variety of reasons, including:
- Any applicant serving a prison sentence in or outside of Canada, or who has been convicted of an indictable offense under the Citizenship Act within the previous four years.
- Had a citizenship application denied for misrepresentation within the last five years. Misrepresentation occurs when an applicant misreads a question on a form, overlooks information from a form, or misunderstands the instructions for completing a form.
- Do not meet the citizenship or resumption requirements. Some applicants receive a rejection because they are ineligible for the program for which they applied. Despite the fact that they may be eligible for another Canadian immigration program. To avoid such situations, an applicant should be aware of their eligibility and the best program for them.
• Failure to attach required documents and submit an application on time are also reasons for visa refusal.
Here are some of the immigration issues that may be preventing people from moving to Canada.
There are some things to think about before moving to Canada if you’re thinking about moving there:
• The processing fee for those seeking permanent residency through Express Entry or Humanitarian & Compassionate claims is $550. Once granted, applicants must pay an additional $490 fee for the “right of permanent residence,” as well as an additional $75 when applying for sponsorship of family members.
- Fees for citizenship are also required. The application fee is $530, with an additional $100 for the right-of-citizenship fee. If the citizenship application is faces rejection, only the $100 fee will be refunded.
• Proof of income and employment is required. The fund statements in the applicant’s bank account must show a detailed history of transactions made by them in the three months prior to submitting the application. The processing time of the application depends by the type of visa you have applied for; it could take many years or only six months.
How to overcome challenges when submitting an immigration application to Canada.
In addition to being a popular immigrant destination, Canada is one of the world’s most diverse and economically stable countries. Many people hope to relocate there one day in order to enjoy a higher standard of living, education, and employment opportunities. Canada receives approximately 0.7 percent of its population as immigrants each year, making it the country with the highest immigration rates.
Moving to Canada is not as simple as it may appear because the Canadian immigration system has many forms and requirements. However, if you follow the proper procedures and seek the assistance of the best immigration lawyers, you will be in Canada in no time.
With the assistance of the best immigration lawyers in the UAE, the process is simple as possible. With a little time and effort on your part, they will assist you in coming to Canada and establishing yourself there.
Make certain that you are receiving assistance from the appropriate source.
Many websites provide citizenship and immigration services, but not all of them are there to help you; some have an interest in making money and wasting your time. To avoid such situations, here are some suggestions.
- You should never pay for access application forms or guides because IRCC only charges fees to process your application. The IRCC website offers free forms and guides.
• Avoid websites that offer deals that appear too good to be true or offer a money-back guarantee.
• Do not provide personal or financial information or make a deposit before beginning the application process.
• Do not seek assistance from any immigration lawyers who ask their clients to lie or break the law; avoid them at all costs. Illegal behavior will not help your chances of success and will land you in hot water sooner or later.
- Beware of any immigration lawyer who refuses to put anything in writing; additionally, make hard copies of all important documents.
Who can help you with your Canadian immigration application?
If you are planning to immigrate to Canada, seek assistance from the best immigration lawyers in UAE who will guide you through the immigration process, understand the steps involved, and can interface with federal agencies on your behalf. This will relieve your stress and provide you with clear-cut and best answers to your questions about the Canadian immigration process.
Make certain that the lawyer has sufficient knowledge and conduct a background check to ensure they have a license.
The Advantages of Moving to Canada.
Apart from citizens, the Canadian government always provides a high standard of living to its immigrants.
- If you obtain permanent residency, you will be able to relocate to any territory or province in Canada.
• One of the benefits of moving to Canada is that the government provides free education until the age of 18. Furthermore, permanent residents pay lower tuition fees for university education. Every Canadian permanent resident visa holder receives universal healthcare from the Canadian government and authorities. Medical care is free, and all prescription drugs are covered. Residents can also apply for public health insurance.