QuickBooks is a bookkeeping software that can accurately manage a business’s accounting tasks. The software also helps to keep a record of all the transactions, employees, and other aspects required for legal documentation. The software can also create official documents like tax forms, invoices, etc. The software is always vulnerable to internal issues that can impact the software randomly. QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool can be used to tackle such issues that can affect the software while creating, saving, or printing documents. If you also came across the issues, read this complete blog to learn the conditions that the tool can handle and the procedure to download it.
Call 1.855.738.2784 to approach a QB support team if you need any help while applying the procedure.
About the Print and PDF repair tool
We all know QuickBooks remains involved with critical business data of the users. The data can be reshaped into documents that make it presentable and easier to understand. QuickBooks allows you to create documents that can be used for official purposes. These documents can be printed using a printer or shared with any designated receiver. The software can sometimes develop issues while converting a PDF document or saving it on the hard drive. These errors are random and can sometimes occur due to external factors other than QuickBooks. To resolve these issues, Intuit offers a Print and PDF repair tool to help you with the following issues-
- QuickBooks freezes while reconciling accounts.
- Fails to save as .pdf file.
- PDF Converter displays as offline.
- QuickBooks fails to complete an action due to a missing component.
- Print Driver Host for 32-bit Applications not working.
- Fails to print QuickBooks PDF Converter.
- The device is not ready yet.
- QuickBooks Unrecoverable error.
- Error 1722 or 1801 during the installation of the PDF converter.
- Issues while printing transactions or reports.
- QuickBooks turns unresponsive.
- QuickBooks fails to save the form or reports as a .pdf.
- QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation Error.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Server Busy Error
You’ll have to proceed by downloading the QuickBooks Tool hub on your PC and then using the tool inside it. Here’s the complete procedure to download and use the Print and PDF repair tool-
- Go to the official QuickBooks website and proceed to download the QuickBooks Tool hub.
- Enter your QB version year and other details required.
- Select the latest version (184.108.40.206) of the QuickBooks Tool hub for downloading.
- Let the download finish, and then double-click on the QuickBooksToolhub.exe file.
- Follow all the onscreen instructions to install the QuickBooks Tool hub properly.
- Run the QuickBooks Tool hub after installation.
- Go to the Program Problems menu and select QuickBooks Print and PDF repair tool from the options.
- The tool will scan for any issues and fixes them automatically.
The tool will be downloaded successfully, and you can use it to fix any issues while creating a PDF or printing it.
This blog is about the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool, which helps fix issues while creating or printing documents. You now know the errors you can use the tool against and the complete download procedure.
If you face any issues while downloading the tool, feel free to contact a QB support team.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 103
[…] QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool come in handy to deal with the issues that occur while creating, saving, or printing PDF documents […]