Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of NE Service’s Website, located at https://neservicee.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Free Bookmark Service if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, NE Service and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Free Bookmark Service. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Free Bookmark Service for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Free Bookmark Service
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Free Bookmark Service
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Free Bookmark Service
- Redistribute content from Free Bookmark Service
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. NE Service does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of NE Service,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, NE Service shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
NE Service reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant NE Service a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of NE Service; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to NE Service. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of NE Service’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Important Terms and Conditions for Guest Post
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Neservicee.com the website and all content, services, and products available at or through the website. We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on our Website which have be written by guest contributors. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on this Website.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use any of our services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by NE Service, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Our Services are not directed to children younger than 18, and access and use of our Services are only offered to users 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 years old, please do not register to use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 18 years of age or older.
- By submission of your article, you confirm that you are the copyright holder or you can use that content.
- By submission of your article, you agree that it does not infringe on copyright.
- All rights belong to copyright holders.
- We reserve the right to remove any submission that infringes the copyright of any person. We have adopted and reasonably implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of repeat infringes.
- Submissions must be unique, well organized, and of high quality
- Submissions must be family-friendly. We reserve the right to reject content deemed offensive or inappropriate for our broad audience.
- If You delete your user account, In that case, we delete your Post, and the Post will not recover ever.
- If user want delete there account then send a proper request to official email. [email@example.com]
Guns, gun parts, and related products
Alcohol sale or misuse
Unapproved pharmaceuticals and supplements
By posting your content on NE Service, you give us an exclusive right to publish the same on our official website. In consideration of the publishing of your content or guest blogs, you grant access to and use of the services. You agree that NE Service may enable the advertising on the services as and when needed. NE Service also reserves the right to position the advertisement with the display of the content as per our set process. We can also use your content or a post for promotion and marketing purposes.
Note: NE Service never sells its content to any third parties without the permission of the writer.
Note: We can remove any content you post for any reason without any communication. Moreover, you are also free to delete your post or content or your account at your convenience. The process of deactivation and deletion may take a little while.
Note: This is a Guest Posting site and Everyone have to Freedom of Speech, In this case, If you have any objections on any content or any single line then you can contact us. If your reasons are valuable then we can remove this content or any line.
Terms and Conditions for the use of Website
You must be 18 years and above for the usages of this site.
It is your responsibility to keep your password safe.
You cannot use this site for illegal and abuse activities.
You can’t Submit the adult content on the site it is completely restricted
Note – We reserve all rights to Change Terms and Conditions or Guidelines of this website at any time without any notice.