I’ll show you how to transfer EML files into Hotmail in this post. Because MS Outlook is in such high demand, consumers are quickly switching from other email applications to Outlook. Users may use Outlook to send and receive emails, as well as manage their calendars and contacts.
The data in Microsoft Outlook is saved in the PST file format. Thunderbird, Outlook Express, WLM, and Apple Mail, on the other hand, employ the EML format. As a result, data must be compatible with the destination application before the conversion can be completed. So, first and foremost, let’s understand why this changeover is taking place.
Why There’s a Need to Transfer EML Files to Hotmail.com
The transfer EML files into Hotmail is necessary for a variety of reasons. Microsoft constantly updates or changes its email client, however, there is only one email client for MS Office, Outlook. Aside from these, there are a few more aspects that play a role in EML to Hotmail conversion.
It is understandable that when using another email program, users may change some of the email application’s default settings. If any issues arise as a consequence of the change in default settings, it may be necessary to transfer EML files into Hotmail.
It’s possible that there’s an issue with your internet connection. As a result, some problems arise that cause interruptions while using apps that handle EML files.
Apart from the aforementioned factors, there may be others that contribute to the conversion.
Method 1: By Using an Automated Tool
Users may effortlessly transfer EML files into Hotmail without losing any information. And there is only one method to do that: to utilize an automated tool. I’d like to suggest Turgs EML Converter Software in this case. This utility offers a complete solution for those who want to move their mailbox data from EML to Hotmail format. Not only that but migrating without losing data is a fairly efficient process. This freeware converts MBOX, PDF, and PST files to a variety of other file types quickly.
Steps to How to Use Automatic Tool
- Download the Software and then install it on System
- Load the EML files by clicking the select folder or Select File option
- Select the required folder in which you import them
- Choose the Outlook.com option as the saving option
- Finally, enter the login credentials and click the Convert button
Note: If you can go to automatic solution and more read about this solution so click the link and go to Import EML to Hotmail Account
Method 2: Using Windows Live Mail
I would advise you to make a data backup before doing this activity. Follow the instructions below:
- On your computer, open the MS Outlook and Windows Live Mail applications.
- Click the File tab in Windows Live Mail and choose the Export option.
- Last but not least, choose your email messages.
- Click the Next button after selecting Microsoft Exchange as the export option.
- A pop-up notice will appear, stating that all emails will be exported to MS Outlook. Click the OK button.
- Using the Pick folders options, you may migrate all email folders or select any applicable folders that you need to export.
- To successfully finish the transaction, click the OK button.
After the Export Complete wizard prompts you, click Finish.
Method 3: Import EML files to Hotmail.com using Microsoft Outlook Application
This strategy may be utilized when EML files are maintained separately on the computer and no EML-compatible email client is installed. To follow the steps, you must have Outlook installed on your computer.
- Open the EML file in Outlook, follow the instructions below.
- To get started, go to your PC and open MS Outlook.
- Then go to the folder where the EML files are located and choose a file.
- Then drag and drop the chosen EML file into the Outlook application.
- You may now access and browse EML files in Outlook.
Method 4: Migrating EML to Hotmail using Outlook Express
To utilize this approach, you must first correctly set up EML files with Outlook Express by launching the program and dragging files into it. Follow the instructions outlined below.
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your computer.
- Select Open & Export then Import/Export from the File tab.
- Import Internet Mail & Addresses >> Outlook Express >> Import
- Internet Mail & Addresses To transfer EML files into Hotmail, select Next, then Finish.
The reasons to transfer EML files into Hotmail have been outlined above. All of the manual techniques, as well as the automated solution, have been thoroughly detailed. Because the manual method has several disadvantages, you should choose an automated option to save time and energy. I hope this essay has answered all of your questions.