QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale (POS) is a highly innovative application primarily designed for small enterprises & it offers excellent tools for inventory & customer service management.
During the installation of QuickBooks POS on the system, many different errors can come up on the screen & one of these errors is the ‘Unable to Start Intuit Update Service’ error.
This blog will provide you with complete details about this technical error along with relevant troubleshooting techniques.
Are you currently encountering an ‘Unable to Start Intuit Update Service’ error? You can dial +1 855-948-3646 to get perfect technical help from our QB Technical Professionals Team.
What Are the Reasons That Provoke ‘QB Intuit Update Service Error’?
The major factors that trigger ‘QB Intuit Update Service Error’ are explained in the following points:
- If you have a corrupted ‘.NET framework’ on the computer or if QB POS is outdated, then you can confront this error.
- Any major defect in QB POS Installer on the system can also provoke this error message.
Read More:- How To Resolve Quickbooks Error PS077?
What Are the Appropriate Techniques to Tackle ‘QuickBooks POS Intuit Update Service Error Message’?
You can eliminate ‘QuickBooks POS Intuit Update Service Error Message’ by using the techniques explained here:
Technique 1: Completely root out this error by updating the QB POS application to the newest version
- Firstly, launch the QB POS application on your system & then you have to immediately tap on the ‘Help’ menu in order to effectively choose the ‘About Point of Sale’ option on the screen.
- Next, verify that the present QB POS application is ‘QuickBooks Desktop Point 18.0’ on the window & if you do not have this version, then you shall be required to obtain the latest version from the ‘QuickBooks’ website.
- Thereafter, instantly visit the ‘Product Download’ page available on the official ‘QuickBooks’ website, and then you can easily choose the ‘QuickBooks POS’ option under the ‘Select Product’ tab.
- After that, once you hit the ‘Get the latest updates’ button, you will commence the downloading of fresh QB POS updates on your computer & then you must install those updates via the relevant download file.
Technique 2: Accurately perform the re-installation of the ‘QuickBooks POS Application’ in order to tackle this issue
- Here, in order to uninstall the QB POS application, you will first have to launch the ‘Control Panel’ window & then you can simply reach the ‘Programs and Features’ menu on that window so that you are able to finally select the ‘Uninstall a Program’ option.
- Next, just select the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0’ icon & then strike the ‘Uninstall/Change’ button, after which you can execute the on-screen process to successfully uninstall the QB POS application.
- Afterward, you need to install the QB POS application & for that, you will have to launch the QB POS installation file & then, you must mark the ‘I accept the terms in the license agreement’ box.
- At this point, you shall hit the ‘Next’ buttons on the relevant window in a sequential manner & then you will finally tap on the ‘Install’ button to complete the installation of QB POS.
- Now, open the newly-installed QB POS application on the system to complete your relevant tasks successfully.
These techniques must be used in the order mentioned above so that you can eliminate the ‘Unable to Start Intuit Update Service’ error. For more help, dial +1 855-948-3646 to connect with our QB Professionals Team.
Related Article:- Why QuickBooks data missing after update?