You can see the QuickBooks error H303 when you open your company file in multi-user mode. The error interrupts you from accessing the company file. Please check if your QB company file requires additional configuration. If your firewall is blocking the communication process, the error H303 can also pop up on your screen. Therefore it is vital to fix the QuickBooks error H303 to resume your access to the company file. This blog will discuss some simple solutions to treat the error H303 in QuickBooks desktop.
Call us on 1.855.738.2784 directly for questions related to the QuickBooks error H303. Our team of technical experts can help you eliminate the QuickBooks error H303 in no time.
Solutions to fix the QuickBooks multi-user error H303
Please go through the solutions and implement them on your system simultaneously. These solutions can help you treat the QuickBooks multi-user error H303.
Solution 1: Adjust the firewall settings on your computer
- Launch the computer and go to the control panel.
- Choose “Allow a program through the firewall” and hit on Add Program.
- Add QuickBooks now, and then restart your server.
If the first solution did not help in treating the error right away, please move to the other solutions listed below.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error OL 301
Solution 2: Utilize QuickBooks File Doctor
- Download the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Open the downloaded file.
- If the QuickBooks tool hub is already installed. Check the version.
- Continue with the installation instructions.
- Follow all the instructions. Remember to check the box next to the terms and conditions.
- Finish installing.
- Open QB tool hub.
- Tap on company file issues.
- Click on run QuickBooks file doctor.
- Select the company file from the drop-down option as the file doctor opens.
- Tap on “check your file,” then “continue.”
- Enter the QuickBooks admin credentials and then tap on next.
Solution 3: Check your QuickBooks settings
- Open QuickBooks in multi-user mode.
- Select the files on both the computers.
- Head to file and then utilities.
- Move to strop hosting multi-user configuration.
- Turn on hosting on any of the computers. For turning on the hosting, head to utilities>host multi-user configuration.
- Reopen QuickBooks again on both computers.
Solution 4: Create a new folder and move QuickBooks there
- Set the windows access rights to share company files.
- Right-click the .qwb file to copy it, then paste it into the new folder and try to open the company file.
With the help of these steps, you can eliminate the QB error code H303. Ensure a backup of your company file to prevent such errors. Keeping a backup will keep your data on the safer side.
Summing it up!
Now that you have successfully eliminated the QuickBooks error H303 from your system, you can access your company file easily. If you face any similar error in the future, you can call us on 1.855.738.2784. Our experts can help and assist you with the best possible solutions.
Related Search Terms : Error H303 in QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Problem with multi-user hosting set up, QB Error Code H303
You may read also : Rectify QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error with Simplified Techniques